- Billabong Pipe Masters 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2012
- Billabong Pro J-Bay 2012
- Billabong Rio Pro 2012
- Australian Open of Surfing 2012
- Billabong World Junior Championships 2011
- Billabong Pipeline Masters 2011
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011
- Billabong Pro JBay 2011
- Billabong Rio Pro 2011
Day 12 of 12
- WEBCAST IS
WEATHER: SunnyWIND: None
SCHEDULE: Mick Fanning Wins!UPDATED: 1.47am, 27th August , 2012 (Tahiti time)
Solid south fills in further on Monday, and will be strongest in the morning, as trades shift ENE/NE and back down through the day.
SWELL/SURF: Solid south swell fills in further and is strongest in the morning with 8-12’ faces and occasional max sets up to 15’ on the face. Solid, but gradually easing surf for the second half of the day.
WIND: ENE trades 14-19 kts in the morning (down from Sun), shifting NE and backing down for the afternoon.
Next Update: Next Year!