- Billabong Pipe Masters 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2012
- Billabong Pro J-Bay 2012
- Billabong Rio Pro 2012
- Australian Open of Surfing 2012
- Billabong World Junior Championships 2011
- Billabong Pipeline Masters 2011
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011
- Billabong Pro JBay 2011
- Billabong Rio Pro 2011
Day 5 of 5
- WEBCAST IS
WEATHER: SunnyWIND: Side Onshore
SCHEDULE: Ezekiel Lau Wins! Congratulations!!UPDATED: 29th July 2012 12:45pm
As one of the most popular surf points in Japan, many international surfers from Australia, Hawaii and Brazil have signed up for the event.
Japanese surfers which will be competing include Hideyoshi Tanaka, Kenta Hayashi and Izuki Tanaka. Also from the ASP Prime tour, Teppei Tajima, Yujiro Tsuji as well as Masatoshi Ono and his brother Norimasa Ono are have already been locked into the event.
Japanese young guns Arashi Kato, Kaito Ohashi as well as Nobuyuki Osawa are all ready as well. Get ready to witness the best surf action in Japan at Tahara!