- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2013
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2013
- Billabong Pipe Masters 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2012
- Billabong Pro J-Bay 2012
- Billabong Rio Pro 2012
- Australian Open of Surfing 2012
- Billabong World Junior Championships 2011
- Billabong Pipeline Masters 2011
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011
- Billabong Pro JBay 2011
- Billabong Rio Pro 2011
Day 5 of 5
- WEBCAST IS
WEATHER: SunnyWIND: Side Onshore
SCHEDULE: Ezekiel Lau Wins! Congratulations!!UPDATED: 29th July 2012 12:45pm
Congratulations to Ezekiel Lau, the 2012 Billabong Pro Tahara presented by Xperia Sony Smartphone champion!!
The ASP 4 Star Event Billabong Pro Tahara presented by XPERIA Sony Smartphone, is the largest surfing event in Japan. Final and Day 5 today the event went on schedule for the quarter, semis and grand finals!
With clear skies and summer weather at Tahara this morning the conditions are 1 to 3 ft.(1meter) with clean conditions.
In blazing hot weather and testy conditions the domestic and international surfers went straight to business by high performance and the quarter finalist were decided today at Tahara.